Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tenacity

Dear Luke:
You are sick again these days.  It makes you sad and clingy and full of a runny nose unlike I've ever seen!  I wish you would snuggle--we could sit in the rocking chair and read books or nap or watch shows and snuggle, but you like to be on the move, even sick! You are one active little boy--and so brave!  Yesterday at play group you were climbing up on everything, rocking back and forth, shaking things.  No fear in you, my little man.  I love it. I love you ambition. I love you curiosity. I love your tenacity.  I think it's going to help you to stay strong and determined and good. I think it's going to help you achieve goals and be successful.  You are so close to walking, and I'm pretty sure you are going to make it by your first year!  You are my little mover and groover, and I love that about you.
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment