Monday, February 6, 2012

Staying home from Church...

Dear Luke:
We stayed home from Church yesterday, just you and I.  Church is crazy nuts with you these days--and we almost a year away from nursery! Some days I'm not sure we are going to make it...!  Yesterday, though, you just weren't yourself. Wild. Crazy. Nuts.  But also sad, clingy, tired.  So, after Sacrament meeting you and I came home.
I worry about you.  More then I worried about Katelyn or Josh.  I think it's because of all your crazy head trauma and Primary Childrens Adventures, but all the same, when I can't figure out what is going on with you I worry.  I'm hoping it's teeth--but it might also be an ear ache or strep...the whole rest of the family has got it.
You slept really well last night, and this morning you woke up happy and at a good breakfast. It did good for my heart!  You're taking a nap now, and I'm going to let you sleep as long as you will! Here's to hoping it's up and out from here!

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment