Sunday, August 19, 2012

A little update...

Hey Luke!! You are NUTS!!  I remember that Katelyn was like you--but I think you are nuts!! You climb on everything. You run everywhere. You hate the be buckled. You throw food. You whack Josh. You want to be a big kid and play with the big kids. You ride a trike. You can ride a scooter. You pick veggies out of the garden.  You scream like a girl...a lot.

But you know what else--? You are the snuggliest baby we've had yet. You are the most beautiful--the most handsome.  You are so sweet. You smile all the time. You love everybody. You are a momma's boy, and that is pretty fun.  You talk now.  You say please and thank you.  You say 'Cheese' for the camera.  You sleep really well.  You love to laugh.  
It's been a year since your accident at IKEA.  A whole year!! And I wouldn't trade your wildness for all the mildness in the whole world!! It's actually a tender mercy--there is ZERO worry that you will have any lasting effects from your accident. You are so crazy, so wild, so active that I don't worry for a second about you being okay--I just worry about keeping you alive!!



I love you Luke. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for you!

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment